Jennifer Butterfield Md - Breast Cancer Survivor Reconstruction Surgery by JENNIFER BUTTERFIELD gone wrong.
Dr. Jennifer Butterfield is cold, unprofessional and a ***.
I am a breast cancer survivor that she took on for reconstruction and it was a disaster from the get go.
Long story short, well....she cut the blood supply off to the right breast chest wall on the right side when she did the reconstruction leaving it with complications that never healed.
The implant incision did not heal.
The JPratts tubes she put in, did not stay in.
I went in several times to have the incision cleaned and treated only to having it pulled out in her office on a Saturday, at which she did not even get back to me until late the next morning when we had been calling her since midnight the night before when the incision had burst. Only to get to her office, the implant is then yanked out in her office with no anesthesia. She left me with one over sized implant that I did not desire on the left side and a scar so bad on the right side it was nearly impossible to have surgery on again. So she stuffed a bunch of gauze in the gaping hole she left in my chest and hurried back off to her trip to Columbus....how she is still in practice is beyond me because I'm not the only one she has done this to. Similar stories pop up all round me in the breast cancer survivor community and it's no wonder she decided to go to Colorado.
I am filing complaints from here to the moon about how awful her 'practices' are. Exactly that, practices.
She then refuses to see me , refers me to a doctor she used to work with that doesn't take my insurance, drops my insurance and then leaves town. She relocated her office from Cincinnati to Colorado. I wonder why. Yeah, you guessed it. Just google her. She has a terrible rep.
TO have this kind of experience with someone who says they are 'the best' in their field...is a tragedy. She gives plastic surgeons a bad name.
How do I rate this doctor? She is not a doctor. She is a ***. A coward. She is downright awful. So she left town to go to Colorado where I hope she does not do this to another person...and now I've had to go through multiple surgeries to get even remotely back to normal. So if she did this to a cancer survivor, I can only imagine what she does in her other plastic surgery work. DO NOT go to this doctor.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB. It's been a long journey for me. And now we will be going to..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "It did not go well with Creech's. I feel they had good intentions but the end result was a very dissatisfied customer that will recommend that people STAY AWAY from..."
- "My parents purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher for me last Christmas. A couple of weeks ago a small rubber fitting blew out. I called 1-888-Kenmore to see about..."
- "During a "patch" my best war team got locked into a war that ended before a patch. I contacted customer service and they blew me off saying they were..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."